We are a small and friendly college, with a broad range of different staffing requirements; from members of teaching staff to casual housekeepers.
As an employee of Westminster College, you receive fantastic benefits! Including:
- Free Parking – whilst on shift, our team can park on site free of charge after collecting their annual permit. We also have a secure bike shed area.
- University Card – our colleagues are all entitled, after six months of continuous employment here, to a free University Card which grants access to some of the most beautiful buildings in Cambridge.
- A defined contribution pension scheme – administered on behalf of the United Reformed Church, you will become a member 3 months after your date of becoming an employee unless you opt out.
- Employee Helpline access – we know that life can throw some issues, related to both work and home life, in the way and we’ve ensured our team have 24-hour access to help and support on topics such as stress, financial difficulties and a whole range of topics.
- Personal development – we’re committed to developing our workforce in order to keep qualifications current and to provide a rewarding and enriching work environment. We look at opportunities to enhance skills and knowledge which would be beneficial to our colleagues and Westminster College, including opportunities which are about personal skills and are not necessarily limited to job specific duties.
- 28 days holiday plus applicable bank holidays (or pro-rata for part-time staff) – we also close for Christmas!
- We are proud to be Living Wage accredited employer since 2016.
Don’t believe us? Check out our excellent staff reviews on Glassdoor and see for yourself!
Are you our next new employee? See below for vacancies.