We are a small and friendly college, employing a diverse range of people to deliver our core purpose.
As an employee of Westminster College, you receive a range of benefits, including:
- Free Parking – whilst on shift, our team can park on site free of charge after collecting their annual permit. We also have a secure bike shed area.
- University Card – our colleagues are all entitled, after six months of continuous employment, to a free University Card which grants access to some of the most beautiful buildings in Cambridge.
- A defined contribution pension scheme – administered on behalf of the United Reformed Church, you will become a member after three months of continuous employment unless you opt out.
- Employee Assistance Programme – we know that life can throw some issues, related to both work and home life, in the way and we’ve ensured our team have 24-hour access to help and support on topics such as stress, financial difficulties and a whole range of topics.
- Personal development – we’re committed to developing our workforce in order to keep qualifications current and to provide a rewarding and enriching work environment. We look at opportunities to enhance skills and knowledge which would be mutually beneficial.
- 28 days holiday plus applicable bank holidays (or pro-rata for part-time staff).
- We are proud to be Living Wage accredited employer since 2016.
Don’t believe us? Check out our excellent staff reviews on Glassdoor and see for yourself!
Are you our next new employee? See below for vacancies.