As an employee of Westminster College, you receive fantastic benefits! Including:
- Free Parking – whilst on shift, our team can park on site free of charge after collecting their annual permit. We also have a secure bike shed area.
- University Card – our colleagues are all entitled, after six months of continuous employment here, to a free University Card which grants access to some of the most beautiful buildings in Cambridge.
- Free Meal – our team benefit from a free lunch, Monday to Friday, if they’re working when lunch is served at 1pm. Our food is lovingly prepared and always delicious!
- Final Salary contributory pension – we’re proud to offer a final salary pension scheme to our employees.
- Employee Helpline access – we know that life can throw some issues, related to both work and home life, in the way and we’ve ensured our team have 24 hour access to help and support on topics such as stress, financial difficulties and a whole range of topics.
- Personal development – we’re committed to developing our workforce in order to keep qualifications current and to provide a rewarding and enriching work environment. We look at opportunities to enhance skills and knowledge which would be beneficial to our colleagues and Westminster College, including opportunities which are about personal skills and are not necessarily limited to job specific duties.
- 28 days holiday plus applicable bank holidays (or pro-rata for part time staff) – we also close for Christmas!
- Social Committee – we have an in house team who plan all sorts of different activities (such as treasure hunts, jewellery making, quizzes…)
We also hold to our Core Values within our team:
If you’d like to meet some of our current staff, you can read what they think about working for Westminster!